We would like to inform you that the trading schedule will be subject to changes during the Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
The below trading instruments will be affected as follows:
- Precious Metals – Early close at 19:00
- WTICrude – Early close at 19:00
- US500Index – Early close at 19:00
- US30Index – Early close at 19:00
- USTECHIndex – Early close at 19:00
- JAPANIndex – Early close at 19:00
- DXY – Early close at 19:00
The times mentioned above are in GMT+1.
Please Consider the Risks.
We remind you that liquidity tends to get thinner and spreads tend to widen around high-volatility events as well as on public holidays. We strongly advise you to exercise caution when trading during these specific dates.
Should you have any questions about these changes, please do not hesitate to contact our Client Support Team at email@example.com.